Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I'm on this UF thing

Sorry I can't get off the topic, but I'm too ecstatic! What I wouldn't give for a shot at going to this game. UF-Ohio St. in Glendale AZ? Weather is going to be beautiful. The electricity in the air...this is going to be great. Ahh, So what if I'm not there? I have 42" of pure HD viewing 10 feet in front of my couch! Saddle up w/a few beers and some fellow faithfuls and we have ourselves a game!!

On a down note, it sucks the hoops team has already dropped two games. Whatever, half the team and the coach have mono, and it's only Dec. 5. I hate to be greedy but we'll be back come March, loaded w/two national hoops titles and the Sears trophy. Who's better than the Gators? Sorry for being so lame, but I can't get over this. Maybe as we get a little closer and the novelty wears off and I begin the "worry" phase of this whole thing we can move on to a different topic. Until then......

No comments: